I have learned so much about myself lately. I am a screw up. I used to be so ashamed of the decisions I have made. It was so much easier to hide my failures and put on a happy face. These last few months have been so life changing. For the first time, I have had to be responsible for my decisions and all those around me that they effect.
I've learned over time when I make a mistake it's "better" to bury it down deep and deal with it then to get others involved. Wrong. I feel we as christians are really failing right now at being there when others need it the most. Everyone screws up. But we all spend our time hiding it from those who can keep us accountable and pray on our behalf. We become so concerned about what others will say or think about our decisions. Church has become a walled fortress full of sick people pretending to be well.
Well world... I'm sick. I have my own problems... but the good news is.. There is and always was a plan. My life ... no matter how ironic or coincidental it seems is in the hands of the one who loves me. The mistakes and the screw ups only make the grace and the mercy more beautiful. May He be glorified in all that is my life.
A question remains: Can one's life plan contain solutions to problems through fellow Christian aid without effecting those around such individual?
ReplyDelete"Church has become a walled fortress full of sick people pretending to be well."
Greatness by the way
thanks
reword the question and i'll give my opinion.
ReplyDelete