Saturday, November 14, 2009

I've made mistakes

"I made decisions some right and some wrong
And I let some love go I wish wasn't gone
These things and more I wish I had not done

But I can't go back
And I don't want to
'Cause all my mistakes
They brought me to you


I have some "friends" they don't know who I am
So I write quotations around the word friends
But I have a couple that have always been there for me"

-Avett Brothers All my mistakes

This song has been on my radio so much lately. I really think it represents a lot of how I've been feeling lately about life. I have made mistakes. We all have. But I've realized more and more that the mistakes we make are not who we are. They are simply what we've done.

I have learned so much from my mistakes. I've grown and changed. I am who I am today because of them. They have also brought me to the people I love. Friends. <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment