Friday, January 9, 2009

Two Years

Today it has been two years since AD died.

I just got the news that Josh Rath died serving in the Army...
I am proud to have known you friend!

They were both amazing individuals - Why them? I often find myself in a predicament in times like these. Something bad happens and I try to get God off the hook... I say God why did this happen? You wouldn't be the cause of such pain for so many people! You wouldn't take such a wonderful person so early....

But then I ask if not God then who? Something greater? If i let God off the hook then I am saying He is not big enough or strong enough to prevent this.... He is not god. What I rest in is this.....

God IS sovereign!

Even when life sucks He is in Control. Take comfort heart....

RIP Alan Moore 1/8/07
RIP Josh Rath 1/8/09


No comments:

Post a Comment